Are we working?
Our team members are still hard at work. Our office staff is mostly working from home and are setup to do virtual appointments and answer any questions you may have about remodeling in general and remodeling through a pandemic.
Are we taking on new work?
We are equipped to take on new clients and are running virtual appointments and presentations.
Although we are all anxious to get back to “the way things were,” being quarantined at home for weeks on end may also have you realizing some areas of your home that just aren’t functioning as well as they could be and it is a great time to start thinking about a few remodeling projects of your own. If you’d like to learn more about starting a project, fill out our contact form and we can start the conversation!
Is our showroom open?
While we are anxious to fully open and welcome visitors to our showroom, for the safety of our clients and staff we are closed to the general public for the foreseeable future. We are using virtual meetings as much as possible. When a showroom visit is required, we will set an appointment time when we can limit staff to a minimum. Special sanitation measures will be in place along with social distancing and masks are encouraged.
How is Jim Keller Kitchen Bath & Home protecting themselves & their clients on job sites?
The team has compiled a list of protocols and procedures to be strictly followed on all job site for the foreseeable future. These protocols are more than just new procedures, they are our promise to our employees, clients, and community to do our part to flatten the curve and keep our society safe through the course of this pandemic.
JOBSITE SAFETY GUIDELINES
- The work area of a job site will need to be quarantined off from the rest of the house as completely as possible. We already do this currently; however, we are going to take things further with this protection.
- Jim Keller Kitchen Bath & Home are using HEPA construction filters wherever possible on projects. (These filters have been used on our job sites for several years and more are on order!)
- Production team members will be required to wear face masks while in any unquarantined area of an occupied home or when more than one team member is on site.
- We are limiting the number of team members on the job at one time as much as possible including subcontractors.
- Jim Keller Kitchen Bath & Home will be providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting cleaners to be left on the job at all times. Vigorous hand washing (for 20 seconds) should be done several times per day. Disinfectant wipes will be on the job to wipe down work surfaces.
- We will be employing a sanitizing misting spray at the end of each day as additional step for disinfecting the space. (coming soon!) https://www.bigbendwatertechnologies.com/
- Jim Keller Kitchen bath & Home employees must also follow the following guidelines:
- If they, or anyone they live with is ill or has a fever they must stay home and not report to work.
- Employees must maintain a social distance from every one of at least 6′ whenever possible.